With the uncertainty of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we as REALTORS® are taking every step we can to ensure our clients can still have the proper service they need and deserve from us. In order to help our clients, we are implementing these precautions to keep you safe while keeping each transaction efficient.
We are committing to practicing "social distancing" while conducting real estate transactions. Virtual property tours and video chats while showing properties will allow our buyers to see properties. As for sellers, we can conduct virtual listing presentations or appointment via video chat. Per Gov. Sisolak's recent briefing, in-person showings can only be done with vacant homes. Occupied listings can only be shown through 3D tours or video chat.
We can send documents for e-signature through secure platforms. However, we encourage buyers and sellers to be aware of scams. Before sending money, buyers and sellers should always call their title company, using an independently verified number to confirm wiring instructions.
- Only buyers are allowed to look at listings (no children, relatives or friends)
If virtual property tours or video chat is not an option for buyers, we are advising these precautions to protect you and ourselves
- Having all parties wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after entering a home.
- Asking buyers to avoid touching anything in the home
- Canceling showings if buyers or sellers or others are sick
- Opening all interior doors prior to showings to minimize the need for buyers to touch door handles
- Turning on all lights before showings to prevent touching light switches
- Disinfecting all door handles and high-touch areas prior to and after showings
- Having all parties stand six feet away from each other during showings